Video game and e-sport research
27. 02. 2022.
eNET Internet research Ltd. has been conducting a video game and e-sports research series in Hungary since the autumn of 2016. The research includes a thorough description of the markets, which show significant growth, a detailed presentation of the target groups involved, an analysis of user habits, an outline of the business models used and market trends spanning over 4 years.
Our research in 2021 will provide support to all companies and organizations that want to reach relevant target groups in the course of their business and to conduct more effective advertising and marketing activities in the relevant market areas.
CONTENT OF THE RESEARCH
Presentation of relevant markets, market size, market demand, and gaming platforms and types.
Details of the video game and e-sports user base, analysis of the target groups.
Market operation and presentation of relevant market players (sponsors, organizations).
Analysis of usage characteristics (how much time people spend, on what platforms, how they play).
Characteristics and prevalence of competitive e-sports, the range of professional players.
Business models used, market turnover (e.g., hardware, peripherals, video game and in-game purchases).
Analysis of e-sports events and their awareness.
Market trends for the period 2016-2021, forecast based on observed trends and market developments.
Impact of the COVID-19 epidemic on the market and user habits.
Summary of research results in a Power Point format report.
ENET VIDEO GAME AND E-SPORT RESEARCH*
- It is based on extensive and well-established quantitative and qualitative methods.
- It summarizes the results over a period of 4 years.
- It provides in-depth insight into the video game and e-sports markets.
- It provides useful information for understanding market trends and their expected future.
- It presents the factors that promote and inhibit market growth.
- It provides business decision support for entering relevant markets, marketing and advertising activities.
- It is an effective help to address relevant target groups.
* The video game market and habits are surveyed among Internet users over the age of 18, and the e-sports market and habits are explored among those over the age of 16 who play e-sports games.
HAVE YOU CONSIDERED?
hours of research experience
ESG: A sustainable future pathway
21. 11. 2023.
Climate change has transcended local or regional issues, posing a significant global threat to both the environment and human society. The consequences of climate change highlight how traditional economic models can harm our planet and underscore the necessity of balancingmore >
Innovation and efficiency – RPA in the spotlight part 2
24. 10. 2023.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology is revolutionizing business processes and methods. In the first part of our two-part series, we introduced RPA technology and its extensive advantages, as well as possible requirements for its applicability. With the application of thismore >
Innovation and efficiency – RPA in the spotlight part 1
13. 10. 2023.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a revolutionary technology that fundamentally transforms office processes: it automates and optimizes various business tasks using software robots, minimizing the need for human intervention. Let’s take a closer look at the details, understand the basicsmore >