We work on digitalization-related projects in almost every sector of the economy (except mining and quarrying). Innovation characterizes us – from the very beginning since our founding in 2001, we have been committed to making economic processes better through digital solutions. We believe in project work and that only through hard work and humility can we create significant value.
Currently, eNET is owned by three Hungarian partners who remain actively engaged in the company’s operations and activities.
We draw satisfaction from a wide array of our projects (without attempting to list them exhaustively):
- Telecommunications: We played a key role in launching 3G in Hungary and later focused on the deployment of 5G.
- Satellite Image Processing: We developed and launched the most versatile satellite image processing software in Hungary.
- Drones: We are committed advocates and significant participants in building Hungary’s drone industry.
- Data-Driven Process Improvement: We assisted one of Hungary’s major pharmaceutical companies in optimizing its manufacturing processes.
- Solar Plant Scheduling: We monitored and forecasted the production of hundreds of solar power plants.
- Gaming: Between 2016 and 2022, we conducted video game and e-sports research in Hungary.
We hold an ISO 9001 certificate for quality management, an ISO 27001 certificate for information security management, and an ISO 14001 certificate for environmental management.
Certified data handling
eNET Hungary Ltd. holds a ‘Site Security Certificate’ (TBT) issued by the National Security Authority of the National Security Service. This means that organizations with the TBT are authorized to handle “Confidential!” or higher classified data at their headquarters, branch offices, and subsidiaries, provided they have the necessary permissions.
NATO supplier certification
eNET also has a “Suitable for NATO Supply” certification for information technology, as well as business and management consulting, computer programming, and social science research and development activities. With this certification, we can participate in certain procurement procedures announced within the framework of the NATO Security Investment Program, and with our “NATO Site Security Certificate” we can also provide services related to access to “NATO Secret” and “NATO Restricted Distribution” classified data.
“We create to innovate”