Workable, truly usable solutions = value creation. Our managers with outstanding project experience and outstanding expertise are providers of end-to-end solutions. In addition to our continuous and conscious development, we pay attention not only to customer needs in the narrow sense, but also to the operational and organizational environment, related projects and organizations, funding and sustainability, regulatory and human resource background. The management of tens of billions of projects with outstanding value is part of our everyday life.
Our strategic and IT consulting team is involved in project management, process and product quality assurance, leadership/management and strategic consulting, organization and process management consulting, infocommunication consulting, energy consulting, business analysis and systems organization, and capital raising consulting.
In the development of comprehensive solutions delivered by eNET, the consulting business unit performs strategic-level concept creation, management and planning of diverse projects, implementation, documentation, and day-to-day commissioning tasks.
Due to the nature of the tasks, we are present in almost all eNET projects, ensuring integration and collaboration between different disciplines, and adding real value to the project using our experience and consulting methodologies.
Our main profile is consulting and project management in the field of telecommunications, mainly in wired data transmission infrastructure development projects. Along these lines, in recent years we have been dealing already with drone technology consulting as well.
Our experience in tendering and accounting support – primarily in the areas of IT R&D and telecommunications infrastructure development – are seen as outstanding in the market.
Our comprehensive venture capital raising service connects businesses and capital investors.
In our organizational development and IT system design processes we use ARIS software for process modelling. ARIS not only allows visualization of the process, but also deeper data-centric analysis. Logical relationships and descriptions of customer business needs are provided to developers using the BPMN 2.0 methodology.
WE ARE AMONG THE MARKET LEADERS:
- In administrative infocommunication projects, project management, implementation and quality assurance
- At the strategic and management level of wired telecommunications infrastructure development
- In tender writing and grant settlement services in the field of fixed telecommunications infrastructure development
We work with a professional team of more than 25 senior consultants. Our staff work according to the international project management guidelines, with ISO certifications. Several of our project managers have IPMA certifications.
MAIN COMPETENCE HUBS OF THE CONSULTANCY DIVISION:
- telecommunications and IT strategy development and consulting
- strategic and corporate, financial, capital investment consulting
- administrative and IT strategy making
- drone technology consulting
- energy consulting
- project development and project management consulting (R&D projects)
- process and product quality assurance
- process management and administrative consultancy
- consulting in the digital transformation of organizations
- leadership and management consulting (leadership development)
- organizational structure and process optimization
- management of organizational development tender projects (e.g. GINOP, H2020, etc.)
- creating skills development programs
- developing employee appraisal systems
ESG: A sustainable future pathway
21. 11. 2023.
Climate change has transcended local or regional issues, posing a significant global threat to both the environment and human society. The consequences of climate change highlight how traditional economic models can harm our planet and underscore the necessity of balancingmore >
Innovation and efficiency – RPA in the spotlight part 2
24. 10. 2023.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology is revolutionizing business processes and methods. In the first part of our two-part series, we introduced RPA technology and its extensive advantages, as well as possible requirements for its applicability. With the application of thismore >
Innovation and efficiency – RPA in the spotlight part 1
13. 10. 2023.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a revolutionary technology that fundamentally transforms office processes: it automates and optimizes various business tasks using software robots, minimizing the need for human intervention. Let’s take a closer look at the details, understand the basicsmore >